Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Light red discharge after sex

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi so my husband and i are trying to get pregnant so last night we had sex and he cummed inside me. Then today my vagina hurt but it hurts where i pee so i figured that i have a bladder infection because i get them very easily. But it hurts really bad and when i wiped there was really light blood coming out of my vagina but where the penis goes and so on. it was a very light red and there was also kind of a red clumpy thing at the bottom of the toilet. it was very small but im worried. can you please help me?? thank you Smile

- Bree
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Hi Bree, how exciting trying to get pregnant!

Did something special or strange happen when you had intercourse? How far away from your menstruation are you?

I am not sure the red clumpy thing came from your vagina. It will have to be real heavy to sink to the bottom.

Best of luck with TTC!!
|

I just ended my period. But where could the red clumpy thing have come from?? I am just so worried!! Thank you for your help!
|

User Profile
u could have had a miscarage, thats what happens. its just really clumpy and red. im not trying to scare u but u might want to go to the docter, just incase, good luck though!
|

replied November 3rd, 2012
Im not pregnant, but after me and my bf have sex i ALWAYS have a pinkish red discharge and i have to wear a pad as it leaks alot. Im on depo and i dont get my monthly so i dont know where it came from. Im also peeing more frequently and im only 21. Im worried, but if i went to get it checked it would be a waste of time for my bf. Plz help.
|