Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

light pink period w/ cramping

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Not on any birth control really wanting to have a baby but with this period its light pink and no clots more cramping and nasuea with this one never had a period with out clots ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 16th, 2009
thought my period started this morning . pink discharge when i use the restroom and now nothing. but im cramping like im bout to start my period. does this mean im pregnant or its just my body telling me im about to start my period? this never happen to me before.
|

replied June 3rd, 2010
Hi all today is june 3rd 10:41 am
I have irregular periods or at least irregular to me my cycle ranges from 40-60 days. My hubby and I are trying to concive and have been for a while. My last period was march 29th and I bled from march 29th to april 27th. Usually when I start my period it will start light the first day and the second on till the end heavy i always take iron pill during my period cuz I bleed for so long so heavy (Iv called the dr"s and they just said to take IB Prophen every 4 hours). I started this pink watery stuff the may 29th, then may 30th it was a glob of cloudy goop with strains of like blood hair (it wasnt actually hair but thats kind what it looked like) may 31st it was a heavy clear slim with the blood strans. june 1st the same but less and it just kinda tapperd off. now through out all of this i have had strange cramping. it doesnt hurt and its in the lower tummy area. some times I get it on both sides of my belly. sometimes it feels like a flutter cramp. then its like I have a constent very slight pressure there also. also I have gotten few sharp pains in my breast on the right side. when would be a good time to take a test like an exact day would be cool. any help at all would be great. Thank you sorry forgot to add im healthy not on any birth control im 27 Iv had two children already. the only reason I posted is because I also had the mirena in for 5 years and its been out for two now.
|