Medical Questions > Womens Health > Ovulation and Ovaries Forum

light pink discharge or spotting 7 dpo?

Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
User Profile
Can anyone tell me if they have experienced light pink discharge or spotting 7 dpo?
I am hopeful for a pregnancy since my dh and I have been ttc for over 2 years now. I'm trying to be optimistic right now but it is hard to do since I have been let down in the past by a few infertility doctors. baffle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2011
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Light spotting/discharge could be suggestive of possibility of implantation bleeding.
If you suspect to be pregnant (or if you do not get your periods within 10 days of expected period dates), you should consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist for a thorough examination (to confirm pregnancy related changes/signs in body) and blood/serum HCG level test (to confirm/rule out pregnancy accurately). Wait and watch for your periods. Look out for development of any other new symptoms suggestive of early pregnancy.
If pregnancy is ruled out, consider going ahead with complete infertility work-up done for you and your partner to look for any underlying causes for infertility/inability to conceive. Get started on treatment as indicated to help you get pregnant.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Ovulation and Ovaries , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.