Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

light bleeding 4 maybe 5 days after period ended

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I had sex early in the morning on 29th of October. My period was due on the 1st of November, I came on and had a normal period which lasted about 4 or 5 days but tonight (8th of November) I went to the toilet and had light pink spotting. This is unusual for me, any ideas what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2011
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

If you had normal periods after the intercourse then possibility of pregnancy can be ruled out completely.Sometimes during ovulation also ligt spotting is exhibited and it is usual as old menstrual blood is shed.Relax as it might stop in a day or so.
If the bleeding is prolonged consider visiting a Gynaecologist for evaluation.
Take care!

|

replied November 16th, 2011
had my period the arond nov6 lasted about 3 days had sex on november 11th well on the 12th i have been spotting blood sometimes it red sometimes its really dark color, my periods are always normal, but i also had to stop my bith control pills the first week of november bc i missed to many days me an my fiance use the pull out method i need advice please
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.