Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

light beige / brown discharge

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi!

Well, I have been searching the web to find out what this could be, some people say that it's an early period some people say it's implantation bleeding HELP! I am 28, healthy. My hubby and I have been TTC and I usually get some light brown discharge right before my period (maybe a day or so), but today I got it early. My periods are very regular, and it's due on the 26th. I have been charting my ovulation and today would be the day of "implantation" so could this be that? It's just a bit of discharge, no odor but sort of milky brown. I also am having minor cramping. Kind of like what you get when you have your period but just not as severe. I guess I just want to be sure that this is not anything to be concerned about. I know that implantation bleeding is rare, so is this possibly just old blood because my body is gearing up for my period? Any advice is appreciated!!! Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 15th, 2009
sounds completely normal to me Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?