Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

licking vagina (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
okay so i want my boyfriend to lick my vagina. were both virgins. so nobody has an std/sti or HIV or any sexually transmitted what evers. could he get sick if he licks my vagina and sticks his tounge inside me. or if he swallows my cum.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper katie1072
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
As long as both of you are healthy, there is nothing wrong with oral sex. He will not get sick.
|

replied June 21st, 2008
theres only some stf's that can be transmitted through oral sex right? because my girl friend is kinda "curious" to. and is there a way to always see if a girl your having sex with hs an std or do you have to ask them?
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2008
Supporter
All STD's are able to be transmitted during oral sex, ESPECIALLY if you have an open sore in your mouth.

Asking them is a good start. Ideally, the girl your having sex with should have a regular STD screening done to make sure she's clear of all STD's (this goes for you too, especially if you have sex with many different people!)
|

replied June 21st, 2008
hmm. wel lsee i m14 and im not gonna go up to my parents and be like. hey i just had sex can i go get screened for std's? and they like to know everything, if i say i want to go to the doctor for my own reason. my mom will keep asking me and get pissed off and spaz, oh and probly wont let me go to the doctor Sad and this girl would not get screened Razz

and another important question! are most stds curable? like i know aids isnt but i cant see getting that, and how often would i get screened?
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2008
Supporter
STDs tend to stay with you. Their symptoms might not be prevalent, but they'll be in your body and can flair up and/or be passed on to other people very easily.

And the "I know AIDS (isn't curable) but I can't see getting that" is not how you should be thinking. You'd be surprised at how many people have this disease. It is a HUGE epidemic and is vastly spreading throughout the population. It is so easily transmittable that you could have sex one time for one minute (or less) and contract it. It's never safe to assume you won't get it. Always, always be careful and safe when you're having sex. No matter what.

Get screened as much as possible. Once a month, even if you're sexually active.
|

replied June 23rd, 2008
so... would a condom prevent this? im not to bright with this stuff Smile
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Check this out- it will help you. http://www.iwannaknow.org/basics2/

It has information on pretty much every std and how to prevent them, how to get tested, how they can be transmitted, etc. Read it all through before you continue having sex!! And I agree with marvel, don't assume you won't get aids. There is no way to tell if your partner has HIV unless they tell you.

Planned parenthood does std screening and treatment without parental consent, and usually at a low or free cost if you don't have any money (most 14 year olds don't).

I suggest finding one and taking the bus there or getting one of your older friends to drive you. And take your girlfriend, and she might be able to get some birth control, too.
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2008
Supporter
d2063614 wrote:
so... would a condom prevent this? im not to bright with this stuff Smile

Not all the time. Condoms can break and they are never 100% effective.
|

replied June 24th, 2008
uhm Sad this site sucks. i never want to have sex again! omg i dont want to die!!
|

replied June 24th, 2008
uhmmm this site sucks
Do you want the real information or not? Sex can be a wonderful thing, but with it comes risks and concerns. There's nothing wrong with waiting!
|

replied June 25th, 2008
true... it just looks like. if you have sex... you get hiv idk it just looks like on the news EVERYONE has it although the news is stretched its lookls like the hances of getting hiv from a girl with unprotected sex and she has hix are 0.5%? and if you wear a condom and she has hiv its 0.1%? if so this has enlightening and gave me confidence Smile
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2008
Supporter
d2063614 wrote:
true... it just looks like. if you have sex... you get hiv idk it just looks like on the news EVERYONE has it although the news is stretched its lookls like the hances of getting hiv from a girl with unprotected sex and she has hix are 0.5%? and if you wear a condom and she has hiv its 0.1%? if so this has enlightening and gave me confidence Smile

I'm not understanding how you can't like this site when we're just telling you about how things actually are.

Anyways, as for HIV and AIDS
There are so many different numbers on this. I've seen articles explaining that studies have found that HIV and AIDS are very difficult to contract sexually, and I've seen articles that show how highly transmittable they are sexually.
This just goes to show that HIV and AIDS are both very very tricky infections that can greatly lower your quality of life. Seriously, dude, wear a condom if you're going to have sex with someone who you're not in a committed, monogamous relationship with. It's not just AIDS you can get either. You can get genital warts, herpes, chlamydia, syphillis... there are so many infections you can get. Just be safe about it. Do you have something against condoms? They're easily attainable at basically any highschool nurse's office or health unit.
|

replied June 25th, 2008
no idont have anything against condoms. i was wondering if they stop it ... it seems they do. iv always worn a condom!!... my dad gave em to me... any ways im kinda embarised to get em from the store what if they ask for ID for some crazy reason? Embarassed
|

User Profile
replied June 26th, 2008
Supporter
They won't ask for ID.

In order to have sex, you have to be mature enough and brave enough to take on the responsibility including buying condoms. They are also offered for free at many clinics, highschools, health units and, in some cases, youth centres for young adults. You don't necessarily have to go buy them.
|

replied June 27th, 2008
Razz ok thanks
|

replied September 21st, 2008
help
i am so addicted to oral sex, but my wife do't let me .i 'm seeing this girl sometimes just to lick her vigina. since she start ejaculat in my mouth ,i got so adicted please advise sun Embarassed
|

replied March 11th, 2009
licking vagina
i licked my girlfriend vagina and i dont know if she has HIV this means i can get infected if she had it , i just licking only and kissed we did not have sex
|

replied March 15th, 2009
licking
please reply to my question urgently
|

replied May 21st, 2009
licking
never look all such things when u are really into your girl.....take advices only from doctor plzzzzzzzzzz
|
12 >>
Quick Reply