Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Letters and Photographs - Bipolar

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
Hi there. I'm undiagnosed (im going to doctors next week) but people have been telling me that my mood changes more than they can count in a week and I have to admit I feel like two different people sometimes and sometimes don't understand the feelings I'll feel and the things I do.

I was wondering if anyone else finds this. I change my writing style both on computer and paper all of the time according to mood. I also hate writing letters sometimes which hang down such a Y and G as it just looks wrong sometimes. Its like an obsession. I also have an obsession with everything creative. I'm obsessed with taken photographs. Sometimes I hate taken my photo then when I'm on these 'high' periods I'll take a million and one and I have 70 photo albums on facebook and I'm starting to think its just more than taken photos and its a characteristic of something as people judge me for it. Also I love being in front of camera and used to do some mad things on webcam to people on 'high' periods. But people loved that bout me. They thought I was one of a kind and bonkers!!! I probably am!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2011
Experienced User
my bf is bipolr and HATES having his picture taken.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply