Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Leg shaking uncontrollably when pressure applied

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
So I am trying to decide if I should be worried about this. My right leg likes to start shaking randomly. It doesn't happen very often but when it does it leaves me very confused with a sore leg from all the leg shaking. It seems like it happens most often when I wake up in the mornings. I go to get ready for work and after like 10-15 minutes being on my leg, it will start to shake and I cant stop it. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it won't stop unless I sit down and take the pressure off of my leg.
It happened today while I was getting ready for work. I had to drive to work with my shaking leg. And at the time it wasn't that bad, I could walk fine without it shaking. Once I started to press on the gas or breaks though, my leg started to freak out every time I had to press on one of them and shake uncontrollably making it hard to put the right force on the gas/breaks.

Some help would be nice. I was thinking that it could be RLS, but there is no annoying pain or anything that I've noticed to make me want to move my leg. It just randomly starts.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: gas, bad gas
Quick Reply