Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Left testicle bigger than right

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
okay, so my left testicle is bigger than my right, n it hangs lower. n just earlier i was getting some slight pain in my like, upper leg area, or around the bottom of my stomach or both of my leg areas. I was unsure where, but it scared me cause i thought it might of been on my testicles. But i felt them n they didnt hurt unless i pressed hard which would hurt anyway also i didnt feel any lumps or anything. but im still very scared, im 14 gonna b 15 august 25. when i stretched my leg out it felt better kinda, idk, please someone help im scared
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper link607
|

replied February 9th, 2009
Stay, cool Dude
First of all, it is totally normal for one testicle to be bigger than the other. So relax. Typically the left one is bigger than the right one due to blood supply. As to pain you may feel, that could be any number of things, you may simply have pulled a muscle, you may have a hernia, or you may be simply experiencing 'growing pains'. If you are still worried, contact your physician - but - it's NOT your balls, bro......
|

replied March 1st, 2009
left testee bigger than right
my dad died a few years back of this same problem..so if you have it, please tell everybody good bye before its too late. see the doctor about it and let everyone know.Masterbating delays death for a couple months, depending on how often you take part in it daily.
|

replied May 19th, 2009
THAT IS NORMAL
If God designed your testicles to be on the same level, dont you think that would not hurt? haha! Yeah, seriously. Left is bigger than right so that there would be no friction. Smile

(gel)
|

replied July 22nd, 2009
my left is smaller than my right 1 though :O what is wrong with me
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2014
Anonymous u are bullshitting
|