Medical Questions > Mens Health > Prostate Forum

left testical hurts

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
It happens every once in a while. My left testical starts to feel like Im sitting on it slightly when Im not. And, sometimes I'll feel a little pain in the area right above my penis to the left. Does anyone know what this is or experience this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2009
Left Nut Pain
I get pains to and I went to see a urologist and that joker to me I had chronic prostititis. He'd come back and say yeah your white blood cell counts a little high and put me on levaquin and some other antibotics and they never worked out and I thought Damn I'm to young for this to be happening to me. I also had lower back pain that accompanied this testicular pain. I quit going to the Urologist because all he wanted to do was keep me on antibiotics that never seem to clear things up. Then I decided to go see a chiropractor. The Chiropractor started adjust my back with cracks and snaps and wala the pain went away. So now when my lower back hurts my left nut usually hurts too so I just go to the Chiropractor and get adjusted. The Wacky Doctors don't always know best! Goodluck I know what you mean.
|
Users who thank David1970gettingolder for this post: needhelp2009 

replied February 27th, 2009
Chiropractor
Was your testicle swollen and sore?
|

replied April 30th, 2011
yes it is
|

replied October 21st, 2009
RE: left testicle hurts
The same thing is happening to me. I have pain in my left testicle which extends all the way up to my left hip and, sometimes, my back. A week after the pains started, my lower back muscle got pulled/strained. I went to the doctor and he gave me Baclofen and Zipsor. My back pain is easing, but now my testicle and hip seem to be hurting worse. I am not noticing any swollen areas or lumps anywhere on my scrotum. Any information is greatly appreciated.
|

replied February 2nd, 2010
Lest testicle pain
The same thing is happening to me. I have pain in my left testicle (it also went rock hard) which extends all the way up to my left hip and, sometimes, my back. I went to hospital and was told it was probably caused by a infection. they also thought it was dead at this point (testicles have 4 hours to live once damaged)further exploration discovered a pocket of fluid surrounding my testicle. I am now taking 3 different
anti biotics. i can say that the results have been almost instant.

best advice would be to go to the hospital.
|
Tags: prostate, penis
Quick Reply