Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

Left side chest pain after drinking, breathing problems

Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
hello, for 2 weeks now after drinking alcohol I get chest pains on the left side. it is like a dull pain and it hurts more when I breathe in deeply. I also think that my heart beat is a bit irregular, I sort of feel it jump sometimes. I am 25 years old. Also I don't know if it makes any difference but when I was a child I was told that there is a hole in my heart but that it is nothing serious and is common. I thought it was heartburn, but I dont feel any acid coming up and I've taken some medication for a heartburn and still have the pains.I do often get heartburn though. I am normal weight, 52kg
Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|