Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Spleen Forum

Left rib cage pain and tenderness to touch

Must Read
Got pain under your left side ribs? Is your left abdomen swollen or tender to touch? You might be dealing with a problem related to the spleen!...
Certain diseases can cause the spleen to swell to several times its normal size. Learn the signs and symptoms of spleen problems here....
An enlarged spleen is the result of an underlying disorder. What spleen disorders do doctors consider during diagnosis? What tests do they use?...
Hello. Since yesterday, I have felt discomfort that almost feels like a gas pocket under my left rib cage. It is also tender to the touch on the side and especially towards the back of the side. I have some discomfort as well where the top of my shoulder meets my neck on the same side. And last night felt a bit achy in general in my neck and shoulders.

I could feel the discomfort this morning even just walking into my work from my car, and if I breath deeply. I will note as an aside that early last week, I had swollen glands with no other symptoms that went away after a few days (I thought it might be allergies.)

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|