Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

left arm and leg pain etc., can't express my desperation

Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....
I cannot begin to express my desperation on this matter. It started last year and for the past few months has gotten exceedingly worse. My left arm has a constant painful throb all through it starting at the top and down.at the same time my left leg will ache. And its constant. Caffeine makes it worse but the pain is constant. It's accompanied frequently by a bloated stomach, a constantbfeel of an air bubble in my chest, light headedness, shakiness on my left side. Only on my left. My entire left side overall feels horrible. I do not do drugs or have ever been sick other thaan asthma. Another thing thY happpens are bad heart palpitations followed directly by a pinching pain in strange areas of my chest and then coughing up clear jello like phlegm. There's not one painkiller that has helped. Every now and then after my period the symptoms will ease up. I've had thyroid tests, sugar tests, tons of blood work, cat scans, ekgs, etc. I'm begging Anyone with helpful info to share. I am desperate and can barely take it anymore. Some days I can't even get out of bed from the weakness and pain. My left eyeball even aches. I know that sounds weird but its true. Help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper lizzy19
|

replied November 17th, 2012
Have you been checked for problems with your autonomic nervous system?
|
Did you find this post helpful?