Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

LED or Plasma TV better for migraine sufferers?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
We've had a plasma HD TV in our bedroom for several months and it does not trigger migraines for me. However, I only watch it in the dark. We putchased a plasma HD for that dark room because we were told it would view better. We now need a new TV for our open family room area. This TV will get the most viewing. That room is very well lit most of the day. We were told an LED is the best viewing option for a sunny room. I don't have the option to close the blinds all day in the open kitchen/family room area.

What TV type do you think we should get for the sunny open area room, given my migraines? Have any of you had experience with LED TVs (or plasma) in daylight or sunny rooms? Has it triggered your migraines?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2012
I have the same questions, for the same reasons.
|

replied November 10th, 2012
I have the same questions, for the same reasons.
|