Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Late period, trying and with fibroids

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I feel the same, period 1 week, I feel movement and light pain in uterus, plus I did spot twice within my cycle( light pink/brown)- I thought it was implantation bleeding but I have tested and results negative. I have tenderness in the breasts. I was diagnosed with 2 small fibroids. I have been trying to exercise more and eat better to see if the fibroids will go away. Could it be the fibroids are disintegrating?

I have always been regular and remember only one missed period in my life. I am within my healthy weight, but last year I overworked myself getting very little sleep and sleeping late -then i was diagnosed with the fibroids after my period became very heavy. Although my doctor did not mention it I am sure that i also suffered hormonal imbalance as I had the symptoms-fuzzy thinking, irritability, difficulty digesting vegetables, weight gain, ringing in the ears etc. I have since slowed down and feel much better. I have been taking more sunshine and flax seed for vitamin D.

I would not mind if I was pregnant but the result was negative.I am worried because what is behind the movements I feel in my uterus? Is it normal to feel any movement so early( if I am Pregnant) or is it the fibroids?
Did you find this post helpful?
|