Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Late period...

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
My girlfriend is 3 days late on her period (last period happened on 15th of april - a day earlier then expected). She usually has a 28 day period... and it's been very regular so far. She didn't have any unusual stressful days so I'm really worried.

We only had sex 2 times - on the 16th of April and on the 29th of April. We use condoms and I always pull out so to minimize the risk. I'm 100% sure the condom didn't break...

I know we should take a test, but she is too afraid and I don't want to put pressure on her. What are the chances of her being pregnant?

PS: Her breasts seem somewhat smaller and stiffer and they hurt a bit!
Did you find this post helpful?
|