Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Late period followed by early period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
my boyfriend and i had sex 2 weeks befor my period and my period was 2 weeks late but now im on my period after 2 weeks and 1 day why? what happen? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 9th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
So if your previous period was on time this one will also be on time? Your previous one was probably just a little bit late.

2 weeks before your period is your peak fertile time. You could have had a chemical pregnancy where the body rejects the fertilized egg during implantation. This normally causes a lighter delayed period.

I hope you are protecting yourself against pregnancy and STDs/STIs if you do not want to become Mommy CC09.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply