Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

late late period tubes cut tied and burnt

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Hi I had my tubes cut tied and burnt 5yrs ago. I have missed 2 going on3 periods so far.I do not think I am pregnant although I have taken 2 tests to be on the safe side. I would like to know if this is normal or not. I also should tell you I have pcos but have had normal cycles 26-28 days for the last 5 yrs. I am 28 and would like to have a baby before I am 30. I just wanted to get an idea of what I might be dealing with. I cannot see my doctor for at least 3 weeks. Any help would be great. Thanks curtsey
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 13th, 2013
Have not had a period for 4 months
I had by tubes burnt and tied in 2006 I am know 29 and haven't had a period since April 2013 so going on 4 months. I have taken a pregnancy test but it came back negative. Can it be possible to be pregnant is my question can any please answer this I would really appreciate it thank you
|

replied July 14th, 2013
Community Volunteer
It is erg very very unlikely, but not totally impossible.

Did you have any other signs of pregnancy?

Take a pregnancy test, and make sure.
|

replied September 2nd, 2013
Hey I had my tubs cut tied and burnt 2 years ago and I'm a month late belly hurting don't want to eat feel sick when I smell or try to eat food. Could I be pregnant?
|

replied September 6th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Very unlikely
|