Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Large vaginal blood clot

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi - I have always had irregular (long or non-existent) cycles. I'm 35 and had my last period two weeks ago today, lasted 4 days and haven't had so much as spotting in 10 days. This evening when I urinated, I had the biggest blood clot I have ever seen Shocked - even after recovering from childbirth (my youngest is 4). It was much larger than a silver dollar, bright red, and like raw chicken breast in feel and look. No cramping, so mild bright red bleeding since then. It wasn't dark/brownish like "old" blood is. Any ideas???? There is no way that I am/could have been pregnant. I don't know what to think...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 21st, 2009
It is just a chunk of the unteran wall that is being expelled. Totally normal.

If it bothers you, just go see a doctor.
|

replied August 31st, 2009
on medical report result
protein trace? on medical report
blood ++ ? on medical report.

may i know what it mean?
|

replied August 31st, 2009
on medical report
1.why medical show protein show trace?