Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Large penis effects

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I was had sex or attempted to with a girl I know from work last night and I ended up making her bleed on entry. She told me that she is not a virgin and had been sexually active for several years now. She told me it was due to my size (my size is 10.6 in long and 7 in around I checked). Does anyone know if she should go to the doctor or if she is ok? Also any ideas on what to do next time not just with her but other women?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper JerseySlacker2
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
This is a very very large penis that is often extremely uncomfortable/painful for some women.

I would recommend taking it slow if it is painful for her. Maybe you can buy her various sizes of dildos and insert them in her until she gets used to the size, slowly working your way up.

The bleeding is most likely due to either irritating her cervix (which would be by pushing in too deep which is very plausible due to the length), or because she was about to start her period anyways.

To prevent the pain/bleeding this way, I would just not push in as deep. Have sex entering her very slowly. Use a lot of lube; it will help out a lot. Put in 5 or 6 inches and see if she is feeling any pain and slowly keep entering more until she says she feels pain. Then just try having sex only using that much of your penis.
|

replied April 22nd, 2008
I don't think she'll be up to trying my size again, but I'll keep that advice for the next woman.
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
If you make sure she is really aroused that will help too, a woman's vagina swells and expands when she's really aroused. Like, maybe perform oral on her before you try sex.
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I would go with the stretching method. Maybe find a girl thats willing to be in a relationship with you so you and her can have time to enjoy sex. If you just shove somethign that big in it wont feel good. But given time Im sure she can really enjoy you. I think its really a matter of getting her vaginal opening large enough.
|

replied April 27th, 2008
Well I don't just shove it in, it takes time to get in whether i tried to shove it in or not. I mean once girls see my size, a lot of the time they get scared and it doesn't move past that.
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
sorry you have to deal with so much crap!

the right girl will come along dont you worry. Just keep trying
|

replied May 10th, 2008
Experienced User
KEEP DREAMING
GET ANOTHER RULER AND CHECK AGAIN ...IF IT TRUE GET A HORSE. I AM REAL BIG BUT SEVEN INCHES AROUND BS
|

replied June 9th, 2008
stop being a douche bag, this is a serious forum.
I agree with Jack, and feel bad for the girls who wasted there time with this forum. (you shouldn't mess with people who are trying to help you out in the first place.)
-MAX
|

replied April 9th, 2009
Long penis
Hi
I had sex with this guy for the first time and he has a very big long penis.I like it big but this one is too long. I'm used to the average size.Anyway, we had sex and he was very rough, the penetration was deep and the pain was hell. I couldn't take it. I told him about it and he undestood.

What am I supposed to do to get used to his size???
|

replied April 15th, 2009
Re: Long penis
nsijaji1 wrote:
Hi
I had sex with this guy for the first time and he has a very big long penis.I like it big but this one is too long. I'm used to the average size.Anyway, we had sex and he was very rough, the penetration was deep and the pain was hell. I couldn't take it. I told him about it and he undestood.

What am I supposed to do to get used to his size???

if you have a question, go post one, don't ask questions in other peoples questions, its rude. c'mon, have some manners.
|

replied April 24th, 2009
I can understand how painful it can be. My fiance has 11" length and 6" girth, but jesus i wouldnt have it any other way!

I've never once bled after sex with him.
So long as your gentle things should be ok Smile
|

replied July 13th, 2009
damn mami...how did you get so deep?
lol
|

replied July 17th, 2009
Use LOTS of lube
|

replied June 11th, 2010
Married to Mr. Average for fifteen years ... after the divorce re-united with my old boyfriend ... call him Mr. Big, for obvious reasons. Didn't think there'd be a problem, but was I wrong! Forgot how careful one has to be with things of that size and hurt myself pretty good the first few times. Mr. Big is very patient once we got past the reunion stage ... and discovered several premium lubes ... then I learned to relax (with a little wine at first) and enjoy.
|

replied April 25th, 2011
not what i was looking for but got some helpful advise however mine is note even that big as posted by others its 9long dont know how much around but it pains during sex even though we have a child i still have alot of pain after sex guess ill have to try lube....Sad
|

replied April 15th, 2012
Ok, I am new to this. I have been seeing this person for a while and we decided to take it to the next step. He is soo big that I knew to use lube, but now afterwards I am in extreme discomfort and nothing that I am doing is helping at all. My vagina is still swolen and clear fluid seems to continue to come out. Anyone have any suggestions?
|

replied October 9th, 2012
gjkjlllkl
i have 6.5 inch length and 5 inch round we i had sex with woman's they seems to enjoy it, when i asked them how they feel most of them are not willing to tells me, but some of are told me that it pain Pain ful,do u think it too big to make pain
|

replied December 27th, 2012
Experienced User
You are hung. You have such a huge penis that I suggest that she be very aroused and that lubricate your penis very well with lubricant before inserting it into her vagina. Astroglide is a great lubricant. Also take your time and don't rush her.
|
Quick Reply