Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Large Amount of Ejaculate

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I've always noticed I have very large ejaculations when i have sex or masturbation. Every girl I have been with says my loads are amazingly large. I can fill about three shot glasses per orgasm. I was just wondering if this is normal, i mean I know it's not a normal amount, but is everything ok or do I have a problem? Also sometimes girls are afraid to be with me because they have heard of my load sizes. I have a larger penis, but not so big to scare girls off so i assume its the size of my loads. Would anyone have some advice on this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2008
Supporter
It's not a health issue if that is what you mean and I am afraid there isn't much you can do about the size of the load.

-Peter
|

replied September 28th, 2008
you should measure your load and find out. The average for a man is about 10cc as in the group. I can't see much of a problem except it might put a woman off from giving you a blow job.
|