Medical Questions > Mental Health > ADD and ADHD Forum

krill oil for ADD

Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...
User Profile
My daughter been diagnosed with ADD and is on a small dose of Adderall to help with the symptoms and it works. However, I feel like she needs to supplement the medication with some form of omega-3. So, I was doing research and found an excellent article about ADD and Krill Oil on Niveau Labs website, and I wanted to ask if any one has ever tried their krill oil? They seem like they are a reputable company. Thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 21st, 2017
Meh bioavailability of those with your daughter are only likely to help to a very minimal degree. Look up Vayaran.
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2017
Vayarin is crap and it's way overpriced. I had my daughter on it for 3 months and zero results. Niveau labs is an excellent krill oil, and since krill oil is in phospholipid form you have much better bioavailability than other omega-3 supplements. I would recommend given Niveau a try they offer a 90-day money back guarantee so there is nothing to lose.
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2017
Experienced User
How do you know Vayaran is crap for everyone? A lot of people have good benefits from it I've heard. I've never tried it and definitely am sorry it didn't work out for your daughter.
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2017
Experienced User
How do you know if Vayaran is crap for sure?
|
Quick Reply