Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Knots in my feet?

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
Hello,
I feel like I have knots in the bottom of my feet. The front area (I think that is called the arch?) right below where my toes are. Also feel like there is a knot along the sides of the bottom of my feet. I don't recall this happening before, but I guess it could've and I just don't remember. I HAVE been walking a lot more since January 30th (spring semester started). I have been changing shoes back and forth a decent amount (wedges, heels, sneakers, flats). These are the only things I can think of that might affect this. In other matters... I have a bad diet, and lack a lot of vitamins. I know that for a fact. Has anyone had knots in their feet? If I walk for a while they start to hurt, and if I massage my foot I can feel how much they hurt. What can I do? What could this be? Should I soak my feet or something?

Thanks ahead. Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2012
Especially eHealthy
sonokat,

If you can actually feel nodules in the bottom of your feet, you may have plantar fibromas. The only way to know for sure would to have your feet exaimined by a physician.

Otherwise, if it is just sore muscles and other soft tissues, then you can try anything that makes your feet feel better. Change in shoes. Orthotics. Soaking your feet at night. Whatever.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?