Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Knot at base of head

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
This is painful and my ear is numb,this is located on the left side of my neck at the base of my head.Feels strange unlike a head ache.kind of icy feeling at times like my hair is wet,cold.im feeling nausea too.the pain line runs up from the knot kind of like a ram horn.the pain is centerd on this line. but at times fans out.i am having issues with my balance as well.Now i did sustain a head injury in my youth ...age 9-10 years old while rideing my bike,my mother says i rode my bike home and more but never remembered that occuring.i am scared and just wanting some picture of what is happening.
Did you find this post helpful?
|