Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

Knees/ankles hurt and make loud crunch/pop when moved!!

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
My ankles and knees make a loud, popping/grinding sound when I bend them. My left ankle pops and makes a grinding sound when I move it around. Both of these are very painful. Sometimes when I\\\\\\\'m walking my knees will pop and I have to stop because it is so painful. I have sprained my left ankle before and was told to use crutches for a week. I didnt. Idk if that has anything to do with it but this has been going on for a while now. I play sports and I don\\\\\\\'t want this to hinder me in any way. I\\\\\\\'m also only 13 so idk what to do. Please give me some advice as to why this is happening and how I can prevent it. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: ankle, ankle hurt
Quick Reply