Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Kissing After Blowjob (Page 1)

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
Is it okay to kiss a guy after a blowjob?
No
Yes
Only if you didn't cum in their mouth
5%  5%  [ 3 ]
65%  65%  [ 34 ]
28%  28%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 52
User Profile
I know its a matter of preference.

But is it okay to kiss a guy after you go down on him?

Comments..?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile bambilicious
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2009
Experienced User
lol, that depends, ask him if the is okay with it. if he is okay with it then ya, but if not then no. personally i dont mind so he probably wont
|

replied June 17th, 2009
Supporter
Ummm NO
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2009
Experienced User
I'm not voting since I'm a chick but my bf did kiss me once after he came in my mouth... said he tasted horrible. if I'm just doing it as foreplay though and he doesn't cum in my mouth he has no problem whatsoever kissing me.
|

replied July 11th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Guys squick about this for a lot of silly reasons, mostly homophobia. If you're swallowing after a blowjob he should be kissing your feet. When you think of it, what little of his sperm you may have in your mouth came -out- of him. If anybody has a problem with it it should be you. If your boy thinks its icky to kiss you after a blowjob and it bugs you, tell him you're really a bigger fan of kissing him than sucking on him and if he can't man-up and kiss you after going down on him you're good with skipping the oral.
|

replied November 3rd, 2012
"When you think of it, what little of his sperm you may have in your mouth came -out- of him"

Your poop and urine also comes out you. In fact, your urine comes out from the exact same part. By the analogy you mentioned, you should have no problems eating your poop or drinking your urine!
|

replied July 22nd, 2013
So let me get this straight, your girl can have your semen in her mouth, but you tasting a remote amount of it is preposterous because of how disturbing it may taste...maybe you shouldnt be cumming anywhere near her face if it taste that disgusting (and you prolly check yourself for std's)

Sounds kinda like a hypocrite who probably shouldnt be asking for head at all with that male chauvanist mentality...

if tasting cum is that foul why should your partner have to suffer through it but its not even a possiblity for you to do the same...?...
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2009
Supporter
what's the big deal! if yall are in love, and std free, and clean.
my guy kissed me afterwards. smiley face!!!
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2009
Experienced User
yeah i say the same as ServiceU. My fiance kisses me afterwards and he has no problem with it. If you guys are in love and clean then it shouldnt be a problem.. =)
|

replied September 29th, 2009
hahaha!! I kiss my husband all the time after going down on him, but if he cums in my mouth then I know better than to try to lock lips with him right after.
|

replied September 30th, 2009
he has to, why not while they belong to em? he has to,

if he finds it terrible then he doesnt ve to com in my mouth and i don ve to go there anyway.

i must kiss em if he cums in my mouth, thats a must so that we share the fun if at all it is
|

replied March 16th, 2010
MichelleRowe wrote:
hahaha!! I kiss my husband all the time after going down on him, but if he cums in my mouth then I know better than to try to lock lips with him right after.

My wife and I kiss after she has given me or our friend a blow job. I look at it this way "If I want to cum in her mouth, I better be willing to eat some cum too". I also kiss my wife or our friends wife after I give our friend a blow job - that is if I don't swallow his cum.
|

replied March 16th, 2010
I don't see what the big deal is. I kiss my boyfriend after I go down on him, even if I swallow. I think of this as... if it is to yucky for him to kiss after that then thats just weird. When a guy won't kiss a girl after that it to me feels like the man is saying "now your lips are dirty." That's how I would feel.
|

replied April 5th, 2010
mcbuttercup wrote:
I don''t see what the big deal is. I kiss my boyfriend after I go down on him, even if I swallow. I think of this as... if it is to yucky for him to kiss after that then thats just weird. When a guy won''t kiss a girl after that it to me feels like the man is saying "now your lips are dirty." That''s how I would feel.

If it''s good for you - it should be good for him too
|

replied April 5th, 2010
I completely agree Larry. I do not understand the men that will not, no matter what, kiss their girl after she does that for him. That is like a girl refusing to kiss the man after he goes down on her. I tell you what.... if my guy refused to kiss me after going down on him, he better believe that I would not go down there ever again. I would be mad...
|

replied April 20th, 2010
I kiss her after and love it when she swaps it with me. Find out more on this topic by searching femaletomalecumswap
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2010
Active User, very eHealthy
Why is this in question anyway? Does the original poster have an issue concerning this?

It's obviously ok as long as both members of the couple are fine with it.

<--- confused
|

replied May 7th, 2010
I am very sure that most guys do not care if you kiss them. I think it's fun. Also i wouldn't be making anyone do anything that I was discussed about. A little advice though, i'm sure any guy wouldn't care when u kiss him during( if that's what ur asking). Don't be expecting to swap cum though.
|

replied May 26th, 2010
It shouldn't matter to all you guys becouse I'm a guy and I kiss my gf after she gives me a blow job.
|

replied May 31st, 2010
I wouldn't hesitate and in fact enjoy the taste of semen while kissing my wife.
|

replied July 5th, 2010
its not for me hey,the thought of it puts me off
|

User Profile
replied July 21st, 2010
Experienced User
if he cums in your mouth and you swallow it
i dont see what the big problem is with kissin afterwards
i always kiss my bf right after.and he doesnt mind.
its just a matter of preference
|
12 >>
Quick Reply