Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Kink in bowel

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
I had a kink in my bowel during my first pregnancy the baby had to be delivered 7 weeks early and i had to have surgery immediately after the delivery.That was 6 months ago i still get very painful stomach aches and often feel sick and dizzy coupled with cronic back pain.I am also losing my hair i have been diagnosed with thyroid problems and i am under medication currently please give me advise on what i should do and if any of this is normal. thanks

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 28th, 2010
Abdominal Pain Answer A16361
Thanks for using this forum...

The symptoms are not at all normal and merit investigation..The easiest will be a sonogram followed by a barium meal follow through..You should consult a gastroenterologist for a detailed examination and diagnosis...

take care...

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.