Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Debate Forum

Kids sat the darnedest things

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
User Profile
A friend of mine was off to another town and I looked after her little boy, Peter whose 4 yrs. old. We were strolling along the park and he was discussing about this old man his mom and him are visiting. He told me that he feels sorry for this old man cause he really liked him and would listen to Peter talk about a lot of stuff. I asked ....Honey, why do you feels sorry for the old man? Is he's sick? ( Thinking that the old man had probably something contagious ) And out right, the boy replied, NO. He's dead. That's why I feel sorry for him. ( I could have probably corrected him in saying it's sadness that you feel ) I tried to control my laugh not that I don't feel sorry for the old man but because of the way Peter replied to my question and he was so serious when he said that. Had anybody ever experienced funny situations like these?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2009
Experienced User
I just remembered working in a restaurant once and this man's son said "daddy, I want to $h¿t there", instead of sit. LOL. I was kind of shocked cause I thought I'd be cleaning up poop. Good thing he corrected me. LOL.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply