Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Kidney?

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
I had campylobacter (food poisoning) 2 months ago and had to have a weeks course of antibiotics (Erythromycin). The diarrhea eventually stopped but i have gradually got worse with left back pain/ache (feels like a golf ball sticking in my back ribs), sweating, feeling clammy, muscle spasms etc. I went to Drs yesterday and she tested my urine and there were traces of blood in it so she sent it to be tested and took my bloods for kidney function. I am worried the campylobacter has damaged my kidneys or something with already having a weakened immune system. An ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2016
Drs just rang no infection so sending me to a urologist. I am worried sick now. Nobody any advice?
|

replied November 25th, 2016
Does no one answer on this forum??
|
Tags: Diarrhea
Quick Reply