Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Kidney stones remedy

Must Read
More than a million people get kidney stones in the US annually. But what is a kidney stone? How many types of kidney stones are diagnosed?...
Can kidney stones be avoided? Learn the common causes and factors that can put you at risk of developing a kidney stone here....
How do you know if flank pain is caused by kidney stones? Learn to identify the common signs and symptoms of kidney stones in this section....
Is there a easy way to get rid of kidney stones and or cloudy and blood in the urine.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 14th, 2008
Short and long answer
Short answer - NO. Long answer - drink 96 ounces of non-caffeinated and non-alcoholic fluids daily.

WH
|

replied July 16th, 2008
Kidney tones can be avoided with good habits
Tichma, there is no way to get rid of kidney stones quickly simply because if you want to get rid of kidney tones you MUST chnge your habits.

Of course you can follow a natural cure with specific herbs remedy to dissolve and evacuate your stones.

But new stones will form if you don't improve your habits.
|

replied July 20th, 2008
Homeopathy for kidney stones
Kidney stones consist of various organic and inorganic compounds. Regardless of the type of stone a patient has, dehydration is usually a major contributing factor to stone formation.

Aconite - Useful in the acute stage. Urine is scanty, and hot to feel. Urine is at times bloody. Patient perspires profusely. Complaints are aggravated by lying on painful side.

Arnica - Dark brick colored sediment in urine. Painful urination.
Belladonna - Useful remedy when urine is scanty, dark and cloudy, with lots of phosphate stones or when the region over bladder is sensitive. Also used in the treatment of blood in urine.

Berberis vulgaris - Used in the treatment of patients who complain of sensation of some urine remaining after urination, or in those whose urine contains mucus with sediments. Also used in the treatment of bubbling sensation in kidneys, pain in loins and thighs during urination, marked soreness in lumbar region. With pain radiating to the groin

Calcarea carbonicum - Used when patient complains of dark brown colored urine. Urine is often bloody or with white sediments.

Cantharis - This is used when symptoms come on with marked intensity and rapidity. Burning is a marked feature in this remedy. Whole of the urinary system seems to be in an inflammed state. Desire to defecate while urinating is also present.

Colocynthus - Intense burning along urethra when patient passes stools. Hard red crystals in urine, that sticks to vessel. Pain on urinating radiates all over abdomen. Pain is relieved by bending forward.

Nitric acid - Used for renal colic where pain is likened to that of splinters. Urine is scanty, dark and offensive. Typically, urine is strong smelling, like horse urine. At times urine is aluminous.

Lycopodium - Primarily useful in healing right sided complaints. Patient is emaciated from above downwards. The complaints seem to peculiarly aggravate between 4-8 P.M. There are many symptoms pointing to pathology in the kidney. Red sand appears copiously in urine in acute conditions. It is indicated for retention of urine.

Sarsaparilla - Very good remedy that helps during renal colic. Urine is scanty, sandy, often blood tinged. Urine dribbles on sitting. Renal colic in children can be treated with this remedy. Child screams in pain before urination, and there is sand in the child’s diaper. Pain radiates from right kidney into the flanks.
Ocium: for right sided renal colic with cramps n lions. , especially for uric acid stones. , pain in bladder going to things during urination
|

replied September 14th, 2008
re:
As far as I know, kidney stones are formed when your body neutralizes various types of acid with calcium, hence making various types of hard calcium formations. One example of an acid would be oxalic and it is found in black tea, coffee and coco products. When calcium is added to oxalic acid, it forms calcium oxalate, which stays in liquid form until it is too concentrated at which point it crystallizes into sharp stones, which can cause all kinds of blockage and discomfort.

I first found this out when I had a strong lower back pains and a friend of mind suggested that I would do a Kidney Cleanse. Dr.Clark has a very good recipe for a kidney cleanse. It was fairly easy, except it required a little bit of herb boiling and taking in some supplements orally. It was not very expensive, I think I paid around $80 and it took 6 weeks. It was worth it, because there is nothing better than feeling pain free.
|

replied September 15th, 2008
There's a common Portuguese herb that we take as an infusion which is Phyllanthus niruri

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllanthus_n iruri

It's the most common natural cure around here. It will still be painfull, but the sediments will be smaller. But there'r no easy way to work with this condition... Sorry...
|

replied September 30th, 2008
I d'not have any deep knowledge about kidney stones. But from a layman point of view i always take precautions by drinking lots and lots of water.It might prevent you from kidney as well as gal bladder stones problem.Because my brother have the problem kidney stone.So, doctor suggested to drink more liquid type foods.

ambsurg
|

replied October 5th, 2008
product called "stone free" to break up kidney stones
I started getting kidney stones 9 years ago and found a product called "Stone Free" from my friend who owned a health food store. I have taken this product for about 8 1/2 years and found it to be very helpful. When I stop taking it for a few months I start the feel the pangs on the kidneys which is that horribly painful sign of stones. I immediatley start taking it again and the pain goes away. Thought others might like to try this.
|

replied November 1st, 2008
Kidney stones
Tichna,

If you want to solve your problem forever, I've got a great story of a friend of mine who solved that problem real quick with a nutritional product. I can put you in touch with him and you can discuss your problem with him by phone. No obligation on your part.
|

replied October 15th, 2009
Kidney Stone breaker
In reply to the Portuguese person who mentioned the herb Phyllanthus niruri, my husband takes it in the form of tea bags.
He has had Lithotripsy twice and never wants to go through that dreadful debilitating process again, so he has two big cups of tea a day and within three days he starts to pass a type of stone sludge.
The product is made by Rio Amazon and called Quebra Pedra. It cost £5.99 for 40 tea bags and he gets it over the internet from someone in Hampshire.
We have seen the x-rays before and after the tea and it defiantly works for him although when he gets sloppy and stops using them the stones do start to build up again.
I know I have spent hours trawling the internet for solutions and spent lots of money on stupid concoctions that don't work, so I hope this is of some help to those of you out there who are desperate for a solution.
You can look the herb up on Wikipedia, its common name is Stone breaker and it comes from Brazil.
|