Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Kidney infection and RA Factor

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
my mom is 54 yrs old and she has kidney infection because too many medicine given by doctor while trying to cure RA Factor.
now crueetin is 6 and hemoglobin is around 8 . she is in Nepal and she is going for the dialysis. Can she become well like before? I m desparately looking forward your advice . Please just help me out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2017
Creatinine of 6.0 and being under dialysis is indicative that your mother is having end stage renal disease.

The cause of the renal failure can be chronic diseases like Hypertension, diabetes mellitus, recurrent urinary infections, renal damage due to hydronephrosis, or any other issues.

With the current condition described , the survival of the patient may only be with Dialysis. But keeping long term considerations, the condition is not going to improve and the patient may need the procedure again and again in future.

The procedure may involve a degree of discomfort, but it allows the person to live a bit longer.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Kidney Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.