Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Kicked in the testicles and in a lot of pain

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hi, this is really embarrassing but last night in a bar I had had a few too many to drink and I slapped a girl on the ass, but to my surprise she turned around and kicked me right in the nuts...

Please dont make fun of me, I have already been made fun of by the people who were there as I dropped to the ground and had to be helped up like a baby, it was the worst thing EVER.

The problem is though this happened last night and I am still sore down there...is this normal? im starting to get a little worried not to mention frustrated, she shouldnt have kicked me there, why do girls have to aim there they should just slap instead if they need to... will I be okay you think?
Did you find this post helpful?
|