Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

keeping genitals warm

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Well winter is over here but every time I would go outside to snow blow or just walking to class my penis would shriveled up. I know it was to keep the surface area low but it was very uncomfortable. Even when I would get into a warm building it would stay shriveled up for a good half hour, The only thing I found that helped was if i had to urinate after. It would warm the area from the inside. Is there a good way to prevent this or to get rid of the feeling, I mean when I'm at home I can cup the area with my hand to give it more heat but when I'm at school or work ya I'm not even going to try it there.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 18th, 2008
Oh yes, I even tried to wear two pairs of boxers and two pairs of jeans and that didn't help.
|

replied May 3rd, 2008
Experienced User
Um.. is it a big deal that your penis shrinks when its cold? Is it uncomfortable like pain, or just annoying. I experience the same thing, my penis gets smaller when its cold outside, or in cold water.. Also the testicles move closer to the body. I never thought it to be a problem that my penis trys to keep warm. You penis is probably staying small when you are inside because it is still cold. There sit nearly as much blood flowing through your penis as there is in other parts of your body. You penis really only gets a large amount of blood when you have an erection. Keeping important organs like the brain and others is more important than the penis.
|

replied May 3rd, 2008
it is uncomfortable like an itch is, so nothing really you can do then eh?
|

replied May 17th, 2008
awwww ur just sensitive
|

replied June 21st, 2010
penis warmer
try socks on your penis
|
Tags: genitals, penis