Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

keep foreskin back without circumcision

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
Hi,
I'm wanting to be circumcised but don't want to have an operation. Is there a way to keep the foreskin back? Would it lose sensitivity if I did this, and would there be any way to get the sensitivity back? I like the look and feel of the exposed glans, and would like the head of my penis to look circumcised. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2010
foreskin and circumcision
Just go and get circumcised! I was circ' as an adult for cosmetic reasons- looks and feels great. My wife loves it as it's cleaner and looks great. 'Go and get cut!'
|

replied March 5th, 2010
I don't think what you want can be achieved without an operation. If your glans are left exposed you will certainly lose sensitivity over time and this would be to some extent permanent. Also circumcision is not readily reversable so you must think carefully. Plus it is not without risks. I strongly reccommend that you do not get circumsized, foreskin is supposed to be there and protects the glans and aids with intercourse. Stay natural dude. I'm pretty sure you'll regret a circumcision if you go through with it. Oh yeah btw being circumsised makes masturbation much more difficult too. Hope this helped Smile
|

replied June 17th, 2010
penis foreskin retraction
You can do this with a ponytail tie, if it is not too tight. I had the same problem, and found some from scunci that come 28 in a pack for around $2.00. Retract the foreskin, double the tie over itself, and put it behind the ridge of foreskin. After a time the skin will conceal the tie almost all the time, because these are a small diameter. Good luck!
|

replied October 16th, 2010
I started keeping my foreskin retracted all the time about 4 months ago and still keep it that way. I actually like it because it seems like it stays cleaner. It felt weird the first couple of weeks but now it feels normal.

I think I may have lost a little bit of sensitivity but that's OK because I always came too quickly anyway. Think about it: most men are uncircumcised and you hardly ever hear of them not being able to cum.

If you can't keep your foreskin back, make sure you've pulled it totally away from the head of your penis. You're born with skin that holds the foreskin to the head and that skin usually breaks after you have sex a few times (if she's tight enough) or you can just do it yourself. You should be able to pull the foreskin about half way down your shaft when it's soft.
|
Quick Reply