Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Just ready to lose my mind now.

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Same stuff. Day in day out. Work in a family business. Work like a slave. Feels like theres out or no end. Hate what i do and dont have the money just to move on. Im just so tired. Tired of everything. Feels like theres no hope . Its to the point i have no life at all. No GF. Nothing to look forward too. Im not gonna hurt myself or nothing. I have no kne to talk to. If u meet me on the street you would think im a normal funny guy. But deep down I have issues. Started getting really bad head aches. Feels like im ready to just explode. To the point I dont give a crap about anything. Kinda starting to turn mean. Im having a meltdown i think.

Thanks for listening. Steve.

Any advise would be great. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 1st, 2011
Ok, the thing is, stop worrying. All that stress gives you those headaches and will give you long term issues. You need to sit down with your self and really think about things. Dont get mad with yourself. If if helps write it down, talk it out with yourself. You need to think about what you really want to do with your life and how you come across to other people. To get out of your rut, do something spontaneous or something that makes you happy every day. Hope you feel better and hope this helps Smile
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
you sound exactly like me
|