Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

Just found out im fathering a child with a girl i hardly know!!!

This one is brutal and i've been struggling with it for a while now. I made the mistake of cheating on my gf with my classmate. I broke it off with my gf before she knew i was cheating it didn't work out with the new girl and we stopped seeing eachother for lack of interest. my ex hated me and she and i said some pretty nasty things to eachother. we aren't together now but the girl that i slept with told me she is pregnant six weeks. and that im the father .she told me this only after i told her i was working things out with my ex. now the girl wants nothing to do with me but i'm concerned about what she is planning on doing about the child but she won't talk to me face to face. she thinks i'm the worst person in the world and i agree i'm not happy with myself but what do i do to get her to see me face to face to have the talk??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2011
Supporter
Sounds like you're in a real bad situation, Newdad32. But I would not begin to panic yet. There are a lot of uncertainties here. No offense, but your post leads me to think you are young and in school. Many teen girls (I was once one too) thrive on melodrama and overreact often. Have you considered that she might not even be pregnant but is just messing with you for revenge? Even if she is pregnant, there is no guarantee that it is your child. I know it will be hard to do but I suggest you adopt a wait and see attitude. If she is truly pregnant and chooses to keep the baby, that will be evident soon enough. Then you can decide what to do. Until then, hope for the best outcome and don't borrow trouble. Above all, remember this and learn from it about the importance of fidelity and birth control use.
Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply