Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Just finished my placebo week 2 days ago and now bleeding again!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I don't think this has ever happened to me. My placebo week ended on Saturday and I started taking my regular pills again on Sunday. My period always tapers off by about Friday and there's only a bit of rusty colored blood on that day. By Saturday usually nothing. That's how it was this time. I had absolutely no blood on Sunday when I started on my regular pills. I woke up this morning (Monday) and I had left a blood stain on the sheets and when I wiped I had a good amount of red blood.

Why would I be getting this again, and for it to be so red, when it just ended? Also, I did take my pill at the right time so it's not like I forgot or was late.
Did you find this post helpful?
|