Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Just don't know what it is!

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
Idk whats going on with me the past couple of months. The past couple of months have been absolutly horrible i can not make a decision to make my life. Im 20 years old and a male i have so much good going on in my life a amazing girlfriend and good new paying job. But all day long i am constantly having a head ache/ head pressure and seeing dots in the sky almost like little flasing lights. i have been to the eye doctor and all is good there and i have been to my fmily doctor and he doesnt know whats going on with me. I have just been so anxious and i will sit there on the phone and not rememebr what the person just said to me! its stressful and when in class i just am in a zone on my phone looking up all symtoms. here is a list. Wake up with the head pressure get in the car to go to work and ever light has a halo around it, my vision seems off all the time, i just find myself going in the motions everyday but just out of it i guess but nothing is wrong in my life i just want some answers as to what it can be anyone! idk if it is anxiety that is what ive been told but can it cause you to have physical symptoms like being tired all the time, the eye distrubances, the sore body all the time. please help me out here! I do t know where to go with this just want some relief Thanks Steven
Did you find this post helpful?
|