Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Just can't seem to move on.

During a divorce I unexpectedly met the woman of my dreams, the absolute perfect woman for me (KJK). Soul mate if you will. Bottom line is I messed up from the start and never told her I was going through a divorce or that I had kids. The Ex was supposed to take them but that didn’t happen. I told my new woman about everything, I want our relation ship to start off right since I knew I wanted to be with her and only her for the rest of my life. She in short never forgave me for lying to her initially. I just asked her for a second chance, I’d spend the rest of my life making it up to her. She broke up with me over 3 years ago. She is dating someone else and every time I see her facebook page I feel this over whelming depression and remorse, a sense of loss so deep I can’t describe it. My stomach starts to feel sick at this point and it’s all I can do to close my browser.
I love her more than life and I feel like I am dead inside. All I feel since she left me is total and complete sadness. I simply can’t seem to move on.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi shadeogray,

Get yourself into some really good counselling. Since you are divorced, stay that way until you can figure out what why you would lie about having children and an Ex-wife. Your Ex-wife didn't bring those children into this world by herself, man up and take responsibility. Don't get into another relationship until get yourself mentally healthy. Your children need you, please don't be a missing-in-action dad. By the way, there is no such thing as a "perfect" woman or man, in counselling you will learn that.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply