Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

itchy vagina, white growth in anus, flaky penis

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
A week ago both me and my partner have been experiencing some issues and we think it might be an STD. We started having sex a month ago, and had vaginal sex and tried anal once for just 2 minutes. We both show symptoms an we can't figure out what we have..
I am FEMALE my symptoms are:
-itchy vagina inside the labia
-red pore-like raised skin inside vagina
-cuts around the anus
- a white pimple-like growth inside the anus
-i am on my period so i can't tell if i have any weird discharge or regular

my MALE partner's symptoms are:
-itchy red spots on penis and balls (he's circumcised)
-flaky-dry skin on penis that almost looks like eczema.

what can it be?we are very worried....I visited a family doctor who gave me a physycal who suggested it might be a yeast infection but it's been going on for over a week for both of us. We haven't been taking any medication. I am worried it might be herpes, but none of us have blisters....or maybe HPV. Please reply to my question it would be greatly appreciated .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 27th, 2011
guys, please reply im going crazy. is it genital herpes?i feel so bad i need someone to talk to...
|

replied November 27th, 2011
please!!reply
|

replied December 6th, 2011
Have you got any medicines for yeast? It may take a while to take effect.
|

replied December 9th, 2011
Yeast infection. Go to public health or a clinic.
|

replied March 14th, 2012
I am seventeen and on the pill. I have had an itchy vagina for weeks. It isn't always itchy but seems to flare up, there are also sometimes little bumps which are slightly blister-like. It seems pretty dry too, and sometimes a strange thin, milky, white discharge. I have tried a capsule of DiFLUCAN ONE for thrush and it stopped a couple of days later but then came back in another couple of days. I have tried to have sex with one boy but he hasn't ejaculated or anything as I find it hurts too much so we stop, this was unprotected too. I have had oral sex with a few boys too. What could it be? What should I do?
|