Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Itchy spots on penis

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
Ok im 14 never had sex before but i have very 1 medium sized itchy spot on the left side of my penis under the glans and 2 smaller just as itchy red spots on the top of the penis but more towards the area where pubic hair is now a few days after i noticed those theres alot of little red dots that do not itch located where the foreskin was removed from under the glans theres also a few of those small red non-itchy dots making there way onto the head of my penis please help im very concerned!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2009
Community Volunteer
Hi domin8tor1213,

Congrats on being a virgin, I admire you for that. How long have you had these itchy spots? Are you using soap and leaving it on over a minute there? Did you change laundry detergent? It appears to be an irratation of some kind. If your answer is no to the above questions, have a responsible adult you live with or trust to take you to the dermatologist and have it checked out.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2009
Hi thanks for your reply
ive had them for 4 days
i do wash thouroghly
so i dnt think that is the ptoblem
however i do think we changed detergents
thankyou for your help
and if you know any way of treating it id be very greatfull
|

replied November 2nd, 2009
sounds like scabies,,, see a doc to find out for sure or go to pharmacy and try kwella lotion (not sure on the spelling)
|