Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Itchy scab under breast

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
A month ago I noticed a black scab growing on a brown mole under my breast. It was just a tiny black spot, and I thought it had appeared because it was a bit itchy, maybe I itched it during sleep. A few days later it fell off probably in the shower, so I decided to wait and see if there was any change.

It's been maybe over a month, and I see a black spot growing again, there is still no scab but I can definitely see a black shade growing back on the mole.The mole itself is not too asymmetric, raised and about the size of a pencil eraser.

I will definitely go and get it checked asap, but I'm so worried about it now, can anyone tell me if it sounds suspicious?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 22nd, 2012
Hi. I see your post was logged almost a year ago, and I also see that you did not get any responses. I found this blog today because I have similar moles. They are itchy and I scratch them to the point where they finally fall off and grow back again. I have one on my thigh, one on my stomach, and one on my back. Did you get yours checked? What did you find out? I hope you are OK.
|
Did you find this post helpful?