Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

itchy red spots on legs

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have big red itch spots on my legs for already 3 days and it looks like they are getting bigger every day .First I had only couple and I thought is a mosquito bite ,but after awhile they were all over my legs. Now I have them for 3 days, it got bigger and even more itch.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 1st, 2009
I have the same thing, noticed a couple of spots last night and thought they were just bites and woke up this morning and seem to be covered in them. They are on my stomach, a couple on my back, heaps on my legs and a few on my arms and chest, my head is also itchy. I am going to the doctors about it as I am also in the early stages on pregnancy so I will keep you posted.
|

replied March 31st, 2012
I have red bumps on my legs and they just appeared like an hour ago and I put Shea butter on them to stop the itching and it seemed to have worked but I also have exima too so it might just be that acting up again but it hasn't done that scince I was six and I had been itching them so bad I had them bleeding!Sad but then my doctor gave me some medicin and I went to chuckie CHEEZE like we had planned lol but yours might just be a allergy to a bug that bit you or something like that or a case of scabies but I just think that you should go see a dermatologist Smile
|
Quick Reply