I eat a lot of dairy products with no reaction but I've noticed that when I drink milkshake or eat breakfast cereal with milk on, my lips become very red, sore, puffy and itchy. I was tested about ten years ago for allergies and it showed I did not have a dairy allergy so any idea why this might be happening?
Thanks for your reply. No, I don't get any other symptoms other than the itchy, sore lips. I have a bad allergy to brazil nuts (I have to carry an epipen in case I come into contact with them) but the swelling I get from milk doesn't feel as severe as that.
I can eat chocolate okay most of the time though. Icecream does it to me though. Hmmm...I wonder if I'm allergic to cold milk? LOL