Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Itchy pubic area. White dry skin turning into either small white

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Sos! I went to an extremely cold weather my skin dried. Everywhere was itchy. Its been a month since I went home. I don't know if there's any relevance but mY pubic area has been itching in the morning and night. I first noticed white dandruff looking in my pubic hair.. Then when I scratch it becomes hard lumps that can't really be seen. Sometimes thE lumps burns maybe from scratching then it dries up..leaving extra skin looking like it popped or something.. Sometimes there's pus on the hair. I wouldn't say its std I haven't had sex for 8months and it was protected and I read bout herpes it doesn't seem like it.. Or warts.. Do you have an idea what it is? I'm very shy to go to the doc. I've never been. Please. I really need your help. Has anyone experienced this any solutIon?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper maxima31
|

replied April 24th, 2012
Dude...I have the same thing. I have no clue what it is though. I have had sex but only with one girl that I gave my virginity to. She in vice versa. So I don't know how I could have gotten an STD/STI with only having sex with one girl in my life.
|

replied March 28th, 2013
Did any of you got an answer? I had sex and I used protection with my girl. Im just doing my research online about this because my appointment is in 3 weeks from now but Im worried.
|