Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Itchy penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I had sex around a month ago and after that day i have had a itchy feeling on the skin that connects from the neck of the penis to the head. It has been itching for about a month now and its moved around the neck a little. Now i have ONE lump thats kinda hard on the top of the penis right below the neck. The itching is unbearable. can someone please help? I looked up some thing and to give a better example it sounded like Molluscum but the lump is not whitish, its skin colored. There is no other pain and no discharge just very itchy.

(Itches most first thing in the morning)
Did you find this post helpful?
|