Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

itchy, peeling vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have been experience over the past couple of weeks an itchy vagina and discovered the other day skin peeling off as well. I'm really worried and quiet concerned I'm due to see a doctor next week. I am on a prescribed facial cream and on the pill that targets acne. I'm only 20 years old and worried that it could have a long term impact on me.

Would appreciate any ideas on what it could be or if other people have experienced the same thing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2009
did u find anything out about these symptoms??
|

replied April 15th, 2010
I was on Minnocin/Minicyclin and had this same unfortunate reaction. You need to see a doctor or an gyno(if you''re female) as it is most probably some form of yeast infection caused by the Antibiotics you received for your acne. Let them diagnose it to make sure it isn''t anything else. Good Luck!
|