Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Itchy internal scrotum lump

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I am a 35 year old black/white mixed male. In the lower right side of my scrotum, I have an unraised lump about jelly bean shape and size, unnoticeable from the exterior. I have had this lump for about a year, and it has always itched, I used to use Tinactin, but to no avail, I would scratch it so much that the skin would get very tender. I have always trimmed all of my pubic hairs, including the scrotum to shadow length. About six months ago I squeezed the lump and a yellowish puss came out of what appears to be nothing more than a pore, hardly visible to the eye, I would squeeze it until the yellowish fluid mixed with blood, and stopped squeezing when it was nothing but blood coming out, and the lump would end up 1/3 its size. i've been doing this for about the last six months, and now the fluid comes out of 2 pores. When I squeeze the lump in the shower when I wake up, it starts off at about the size of a jelly bean and then goes to approximately 1/3 of its original size. I also noticed that if I skip a day, it can get to the size of a shelled peanut, and when I squeeze it, it drains dramatically and has an odd smell that I can only compare to the smell of intercourse. I am unemployed and do not have insurance. What could this be, and what should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|