Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Itchy cluster of blisters on buttocks

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
For the last two years, I have been developing these small clusters of blisters on my buttocks. I've had this reoccurance 4 times now within the last two years. I was told that I have Shingles from the first doctor that I went to .. however for some reason I didn't believe this because i'm in my 20's and when i've done some research it seems unlikely to have so many reoccurances within a short period of time.

I would just like to find the root of the problem. I'm wondering if it's some sort of fungus because while I break out into this , i also have these white spots on my back and my whole body feels itchy.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 22nd, 2012
Itchy, blisters on buttock
Don't know if you have gotten an answer or not but my Dr. says if it itches like crazy it's psoriasis, if it hurts like hell it's shingles. I was told I had shingles but it continues to happen about every two months and the itching drives me crazy; lasts several days so, psoriasis; the prescription Zovirax helps some if taken as soon as the itching starts before a full blown breakout; if not, just has to run it's course.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply