Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

Itchy bumps when outside

Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....
User Profile
Let me explain what happens and maybe that will help with the diagnosis. I can step outside with shorts on and walk through the grass bare foot, say to get the mail. I can come in and have two to three bumps randomly on my body (legs and arms mostly) that are very itchy. I apply aloe and that sort of helps the itchiness. I will say the grass is really weeds (for the most part) and they are not high weeds because I mow them. The bumps start out small and then grow to about an inch in diameter. They are not perfect circles but just blobs that are pretty big. I can get them just being outside. I can step outside onto pavement for a minute and go in and start feeling the itchiness and then it turns to a large bump. Not a high bump but a large bump. I can control the scratching and have come to the conclusion that the size isn't from scratching. Not sure what to think.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
You may find some information about physical urticaria or hives and its types.
|
Did you find this post helpful?